Happy New month everyone, sorry for been MIA for a while.. It’s all for our good your Beauty Coach is here again.
February is a love themed month and stay glued as we’ll be doing give away soon..
Meanwhile, am sure we all know Your skin is the most sensitive part of your body… And there are many ways to care for your skin. However, it is key to follow a simple routine that will make your skin look great and healthy throughout your life time.
You will be glad you tried these 5 simple and easy ways to care for your skin.
When your skin is well cared for, your Makeup turns out Much more fabulous.
5 TIPS FOR AN HEALTHY SKIN.
– EXFOLIATION :This helps to slough off dead skin cells which will make your complexion brighten up to look fresh and in turn your skin Looks great. There are many great facial scrubs you can use to exfoliate your skin and equally good body scrubs for your body. However, you should try to exfoliate at least once a week with a gentle cleanser to give you glow.
– USE CLEANSER that’s Suitable for your skin type: It’s important to know that there are different cleansers for different skin types. So, use the right one for your skin every morning and night.
* For Dry and Sensitive skin: consider using a cream-based cleanser that won’t strip your skin off’ moisture. that’s because your skin still needs to get well hydrated.
* For oily Skin: You can opt for a mattifying, refreshing cleanser that includes salicylic acid (watch out for this chemical component) which can help prevent your skin from clogging and becoming extra oily.
– WATER INTAKE: Drink lot of water.. The amount of water you drink can reflect on your skin, so, it is advisable to stay well hydrated throughout the day with enough water intake.
– MOISTURIZE PROPERLY : To avoid your skin looking super dry and flaky, it is important that you moisturize properly. You should find and use the right moisturizer for your skin type so that your skin can be hydrated for a lovely glowing skin.
HEALTHY LIFESTYLE: Live a healthy lifestyle.. Eat healthy as you take cognizance of what you eat..cut down on soft drinks and alcohols . Also, consider eating lots of vegetables, citrus fruits, fish and protein to help provide your skin with vitamins and minerals to make it look healthy and flawless.
You should also try to keep fit via exercise..
Good skin, great Makeup… So, give great attention to your skin.
Stay Fabulous and welcome to February.
Feel free to send your questions to:
Beauty Columnist/Beauty Expert/Wardrobe Stylist